I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I live in a beautiful mess.

Yes this is righ a gorgeous mess of children who bless my life with writing on the walls, pee on the floor of course accidents! and fear of pooping on the potty so they go in a corner and do there business, Im talking about the twins of course. It seems like house work is really never ending and it's so hard to get motivated to clean every single day. I just don't get how some moms can do it. They must grit there teeth and and bare with it. Something I should develop. My dear love of my life Brandon helps me out so much, but of course you know how men clean! not so well.. But good enough for me to finish the job! We just bought a steam cleaner a really good one bissell proheat 2x. So we steam cleaned today, but i still smell urine in my rugs Im not sure how the hell to get it out. SO needless to say, it smells like wet dog in here:(
I NEED a vacation with my hubby so bad. We have not had one since we got married. Now we have around 2 grand left and i would love to go to las vegas! I payed off all our bills and I think it's time for us to go far far away. I need the streangth to get up and and finish cleaning and know that i will be happy when it's completed. I decorated my bathroom with hot pink and hot blue towels. IT sure looks cute so funny when i was done the kids were in there playing becuase they loved the new rug and toielt seat i bought! Oh wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home