I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Being Healthy.

Being healthy is very important to me. I have come to the realization that i can only wear pj's and i have a whole closet full of clothes that don't fit me anymore. Im eating more "healthy" and working out everyday to get back to where i should be atleast 130 pounds. By my Birthday i should be below that, according to some weightloss calculator i love working out, I do 30 min on the eliptical then some wieghts, then i go tanning. It gets me outta the house and it's good for the brain!

I go see the NUEROSURGEON on the 27th. so we shall see how this goes. Hopefully no surgery im really trying to streangthen my back muscles to support my lower back. It's like having low back labor 24/7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home