I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hard blog

I was in the midst of writing this blog then, I stopped, scared... to even post it.

January 22nd...

I call my local ped DR. because my daughter Briana is very "out" of it, so the nurse gave me an option... "bring her in here or take her to the ER" I knew that she had to be taken to the ER, she needed fluids. The Nurse came in.. I'll leave her name out of it lets call her JANE DOE. So JANE doe comes in and looks over my daughter and goes "oh heres a burise, oh another bruise" FRIMLY STARING AT ME and firmly yelling. I said "What are you accusing me of that i beat my daughter?" Jane Doe then goes to say "well certanily SOMETHING is going on" NO LADY NOTHING IS GOING ON she has 3 siblings and twins FIGHT and brawl and bite. It's a kid thing. which I DO put a stop too but sometimes you just can't avoid every bite. Okay so the Dr. comes in and says sorry about what the nurse said to me.. and how it's protocal YES i know that. And I'm glad they do, do that. But please have respect while "accusing"

Briana would just stare.
we did a head CT scan. That came out fine.
later the Dr came in and asked "has she gotten into any medications" I said no we keep them all on top of the fridge. So they do a urine sample. JANE DOE wants to do a cath... WHY NOT let her use the rest room? So we went potty in the restroom... they take the sample.
Marilyn is sitting with me... The Dr. comes in and says "i have confidental information do you want her to stay?" OF course I DO.
HE THEN REPLYS.
YOUR daughter has THC (weed) in her system
IM LIKE WHAT??
that CAN'T BE.
So.... we then are whisked away to seattle because of possible seziures. (she was fine)
I asked first THING to RE TEST MY DAUGHTER NOW. They did.
Negative.
but before that.... the police and cps were at MY HOUSE... before confirmation of the other tests... The Hospital in my town then re tests Briana's urine. It's comes out NEGATIVE.
(when that nurse said there was no such thing as false positives) MY ASS!!!
So now we have CPS in our lives because of the hospitals MISTAKE. big MISTAKE.
The ER director couldn't applogize enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home