I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's been hard.

It's been a hard hard month being 14 days late, and getting a positive digital test.
It messed with my head. I went to three diffrent doctors to confirm i was indeed not pregnant.
While getting an ultrasound he said my uterin lining was thin... I have no idea really what that means except i was bleeding and thought it should have been thicker since i started late.
I regret so badly getting a tubal ligation. For Brandon it's all about money, and it usually is about that for men. Someday I will get them untied it's MY BODY and i'll do what i want with it. I have so much going on health wise that they think it was all caused by my galbladder i swear Dr.s really never do have the "answer". well that is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home