I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

worst wife.

Well thats how im feeling right now.

We get our tax return I buy a couch which we needed, paid off my school tuition for nail school what a waste. Thats what Mr.hubsand says. I can see where he is comming from I don't work in that field.
I want a camera.
I get a camera but along comes guilt because of it's expense.
Mr.Husband wants a computer after 2 days of searching and me wanting a touch screen computer and him wanting a basic more logical computer.
We are in Best Buy and I see the pc I want but they were out, so hub says can we get this one? it was a Gateway...mind you it was 9 at night and they were closing. I said it's up to you..So i grabbed it got to the check stand and i don't buy it. He is more than upset going out to the car with frustration tears in his eyes. We both are crying. We go to Walmart and he gets me the pc I want and i feel sickly guilty and am crying over it. He hasn't gotten anything he wanted I feel bad more than bad. I feel utterly selfish and sickend and want to return everything I got. Im selfish. Babe im sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katamaran said...

:0( wow how awful

February 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home