I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Really?

Dear "Friends" to my husband.....excluding 2 of them to this blog you know who you are.
When i got pregnant with Caitlyn we were young yes, and Brandon was confused.. I see comments saying "I havent heard from Brandon in years" Well let's get this straight it's YOU so called friends who havent tried to contact him, ever seen a phone book? Ever talk to kurt? There are ways you could have gotten ahold of him. True friends don't ditch them when they have children you friends pretty much did this once i was knocked up and said horrible crap about me do you know it takes two to fuck? it's not a disease just because he has kids doesnt mean he can't have a good time. Speaking of which one of you friends live very close by infact probably 3 blocks away. Your on my facebook why not ask for phone numbers if your really that concerned about YOUR FRIEND. I think it's sad that my husband was pretty much abandoned by his friends except for Kurt, and Travis- YOU moved away.... still coulda kept in touch though. Im sure Brandon misses his old friends and wonders what you guys are up to. Now a days, it is harder to contact people because you don't have home phones you have cells. Well all you friends are welcome to come over and BBQ but are you afraid that my kids will bite you at the ankles ? Well you should be because I taught them well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home