I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This world is beyond fucked.

Well that sums up my blog.

So it's been a sad week for my bestfriend, her sister miscarried and it's so sad she was so happy and looking forward to having her baby. She was 14 weeks. Baby lived untill 8 weeks. Today they are stripping her membrains and letting things happen from there. My heart is sad for her.

I watch the news everyday and I can't believe how much sick violence happens in our country.
a man in his 20's kills his 2 sisters, beheading the five year old, and stabbing the 17 year old to death, the police man had to witness the five year old dying. He then went after his 9 year old sister and stabbed her. She lived. what is wrong with this world?

Oh and now "Party moms" are arrested as they chant thier teen girls to drink volkda and now are in the hospital for alchoal posioning.

What the hell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katamaran said...

I think it's news coverage, bad news sells better than good, and with the Internet distant bad news is more accessable... It seems like more bad things are happening

I'm SO sorry to hear about D's sister :0(

April 1, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home