I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

B-I-N-G-O

So it's a wonderful day to go to Yakima, It's nice and cloudy and rain drops are flowing. I love the rain. anyways me and Danette went to go pick up Cklowee's cake, go to costco, toys r us (don't you wish i could make the R backwards?) We hit the toy store first, and I got Cklowee a cute gift. It's called my first purse, and it's all hard of course; it came with a big plastic purse, with lipstick a phone key chain with a mirror.. Hard to describe but really cute. So after that we headed to Costco, I had to pick up paper plates, paper towels, paper cups, water. GOD i am so not "green" It was PACKED in there it was giving me a slight panic attack. So now me and Danette have an hour to spare before we meet the lady to get Cklowee's cake. So where should we eat she asks? she makes me pick, Im like uhmmm Taco time just something fast. On our way there we are stopped at a light you know the one by "super D bingo"? If you've been to Yakima you've seen it and wondered whats in there, of course you have never been in there your whole life. I look at Danette and joke lets go play some Bingo. So she is like okay and we are just dying of laughter here, pulling up to the door seeing what time they open. The parking lot was bare. We get out because the sign says open from 9:30-1 then 6:30-9. We walk in. it's a very big bingo hall with a ton of tables closed into eatchother, the smell was of stale ciggerette smell and old person.

One fragile looking lady was in the middle of the room, warmingly smiled at us as we looked confused, and headed to the snack stand. With a quick "Can I help you?" Danette asks "Can we play Bingo" the lady Replies "Next game doesn't start untill 6" We look at eatchother and laugh and go okay and walk out the door as fast as we can feeling like stupid idiots. Then Danette notices a cop car, and the fact that she parked in a handi capped spot. We both cracked up laughing, look around noticing that half of the lot was handicapped!

That was just one of the funny things that happend to us today.
and Yes we ate taco time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home