I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

just jotting down my dreams and thoughts.

My dream was weird it felt real, I could feel the sun on me in the hot cream colored toyota camery. I had gotten out of the car and walked into a place that sorta looked like fred meyer maybe a bit older. I went behind the starbucks counter and told vicik i wanted to come back to work. So she quickly went over to the hectic deli and looked for cheri, she said well make sure she thinks about it. I over heard her so quickly in my mind i felt the heat again of the sun and imagined taking the kids swimming or playing outside, thinking maybe if i worked id miss out on thier summer again. Here came the HR lady, saying that my claims were that i was being abused. I kept trying to tell her i got hurt on the job and not by my mom.
another dream i was having ..I was in my old house, it was a mobile home. Danette called and wanted me to go see a movie with her, called monsters. even though the movie was not showing i went in there and got popcorn in a big bucket and put it behind my seat in the car. It was a cartoon and when i got there it was the wrong time for the showing so i went back home and i was trying to explain to my mom that i had to go back at another time, and then I had a boyfrined somehow in the dream i felt like he was protecting me. I kept waking up periodlcly in my sleep and making myself go back to sleep because i missed his presence. As im writing this im still groggy, some things are still fresh in my mind but i can't seem to spit it out into words what was going on. My EMOTIONS- were loved, scared,worried,unable to make a true descion.
I think this dream was revolved around me needing something that is void in my life at the moment, Money, possibly just missing my old job, but was unable to decide because I also wanted to spend time with my kids, possible subconsciencly I felt like I HAD missed out on a year in their life that I will never get back. The man in my dream who made me feel protected im not sure what that means, But I WOKE feeling that i missed him. Maybe- im feeling like me and brandon are not getting enough time, or that i want that "feeling back" The scenery in my old house - I still miss it at times, and wish that i could go visit it close some old doors.
This dream may not sound like much, but alot of emotions were involved and made me wake emotionaly drained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home