I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Any slack here?

So my house is messy! DO I make this mess nope....it's full of garbage, dishes, clothes, CRAP! So im like well i'll deep clean my kitchen. There wasen't many dishes so I cleaned cubboards ect.. (and im still working on it) So when i do get to the dishes part, and finish... My husband decides it's time to make lunch, Im thinking to myself really? right this fucking second?! So he grabs a pan that i had just washed .... Ooops there was a noodle that i didn't see.. SO he grabs it looks at me, puts it in the sink fills it with water and dish soap. I go OMG really that was a loose noodle that was rude, "just get out of the kitchen let me make it." I have been slaving away in the kitchen for about an hour and he does that. Yes I barked back but it hurt my feelings. So it just puts me in a pissy mood. Im so sick of the house being a mess and being embarassed by it! You would think when i get up to clean, that maybe he would pitch in too? I know there have been times where he has just cleaned and let me sleep ect.. but mainly becuase MY DR SAID NO BENDING OVER don't clean. Oh don't let me forget that he put in some laundry! that never gets folded or put away. I give up I can't take care of it all. Niether can he. WE BOTH CAN'T . So we need to do it together. But when we do it together he will make a comment "oh it's better when i just do it" Let's start acting like the wonder pets "This is teammmm work"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home